Saturday, September 18, 2010

They are all finished and ready to be shipped!

I have finished all of the matchboxes.  I am sooo excited to finally get to see them all done.  I took pictures in groups of 6 until the end where I have 1...




I went to Hobby Lobby and found some of the cutest ornaments made for mini trees and they fit in there perfectly!


All that is left to do is package them up and send them out.  Good bye my little matchbox friends!!

This post is linked up to Deck the Halls:


5 comments:

Celestial Charms said...

So very delightful to see them all in their finished state. They came out fabulous. Love the ribbon you used on the tops. I went to my local dollar store and purchased 3 sets of 10 boxes of matchbooks. I'm almost ready to experiment on some. Wish me luck! ;)
Maureen

Denise Marie said...

Love, love, love them!!

I gotta get my 4x6 baggies to package mine all up. I did the adress label tags on the computer to put on each 1 once bagged up. Fun stuff, huh. lol

Lily said...

Oh wow Mandie. They are so beautiful. Well done you :)

Lily

Tammy @ tinselshop.com said...

Mandie,

These are SO CUTE! I bet they were completely addicting...each one is cuter than the next!

Best wishes,
Tammy

Laura Loo said...

Oh my gosh, how absolutely adorable are these!!! That must have been fun. and also tedious, haha. They look great though, really well done!