Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Check it out!


So... Christmas is like 178 days away right?! As far as I see it... it is almost here. Christmas has always been my FAVORITE thing ever! I mean absolute favorite. I listen to Christmas music all year long, I get soooo excited when I see Hobby Lobby put their decorations and trees out... by the way they are out now *squeal*, and I am always thinking of how to decorate or things to make for gifts. My favorites on the computer are filled with different Christmas websites and blogs. One of my favorites to check out is Matthew Meads Holiday blog. He is always doing something cool. A couple of weeks ago I ordered his new magazine coming out in October, I can't wait to get it!

The reason I bring all this up is because he is having a drawing of sorts. By that I mean he wants people to take 5 snap shots of their home and send them to him. He is looking for a home to do a 3 page open spread! Now I know it is a long shot for me (even though I am going to try) to get my house in there. But I know there are people out there with beautiful and unique homes. So go on over to his blog HERE and enter to get your house in the magazine.


Good luck!!!

No comments: