Friday, September 18, 2009

Enjoying a great movie on a rainy day!

Today is rainy! I have finished my chores for the day and since I am stuck inside I wanted to pop a movie in. Hmmmm what movie to watch...

I know just the one!

This movie is so silly it makes me laugh every time I watch it. Fred Clause makes me laugh as well. I am just in the mood to be a cotton headed ninny muggins!
I made me a bowl of chocolate Malt 0' Meal and a comfy spot on the couch with Paula Deans cook book.

Ahhhh, what a great way to spend a Friday afternoon... until the kids get home, hehe.

2 comments:

Julie said...

"FranCISco"...that's fun to say!
I repeat this for days after watching this movie! Love it!
We also all giggle when he burps after drinking that 2-liter!

I'm singing...I'm in a store and
I'm singing....

Okay, now we've got to put that movie in!!!

Mandie said...

HAHAHA, I love it!! Another movie junkie! That one is one of our favorites, tehe. "I forgot to give you a hug!" "Not now Arctic puppet" "Francisco"