Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Chocolate Oranges and Number 7



This is my favorite treat at Christmas time!  Chocolate covered orange candies, mmmmm ~~~


This is one of the treats we make for a goody bag to give to our friends and neighbors.  It is super easy, just melt some almond bark and then dip the orange slices and then... ENJOY!!

Matchbox number 7 comes from Jill at File Under Misc.  Her blog is full of great crafty ideas and she is super sweet!!


I love the little mittens!  There was a cute paper clip inside...


Thank you so very much Jill!!  It is a beautiful matchbox.

Thank you for stopping by
Merry Christmas to you and yours!!


signature

4 comments:

Jenny Harris said...

Hey, that's a candy I haven't made yet! Is it good? My motto is that anything is good dipped in chocolate! ;-)

dj56v said...

The chocolates look yummy!! Never had them, but it sounds good!

Christine Edwards said...

I was just thinking about that chocolate "orange" that you hit on the table to get the pieces to break apart. They used to advertise it every holiday, but I haven't seen it in the past couple of years. I'm sure yours are yummy and the neighbors really appreciate it.

You were asking about digital scrapbooking, which I don't really do much of, I just buy the graphics mostly for my blog. ;-) But if you're comfortable with your photo editing program, I'm sure doing scrapbook layouts would be easy enough. You can always continue to edit and tweak it without ever having to "glue" anything down.

Have a great day!

MARY PERNULA said...

Love your goodies you have gotten so far. I just wanted to stop by and tell you that I have your #9. I will always cherish it. HUGS MARY