Friday, November 26, 2010

A Sweet Blog Award


Tanya from Sew Many Dreams has given Whispering Christmas Dreams a blog award!  She is such a sweet person and an extremely talented seamstress.  Please take a moment and visit her sweet blog.  This is my first blog award and I am very excited!  

In order to accept this award I have to share 7 things about myself.  Let's see...

1.  I start counting down to Christmas the day after Christmas
2.  If my house was big enough... I would have a room just for Christmas decorations
3.  I listen to Christmas music all year long.  It makes me happy when I am sad and helps me clean better ; )
4.  I am fascinated with homesteading and own many books on the subject
5.  My favorite animal is a chicken.  We have 10 and I LOVE them! 
6.  We have a big garden in the backyard.  Midway through the summer the weeds and I get in a huge battle and the weeds always win
7.  My dream job would include a farm, Christmas, and animals... What that would be I have no idea, lol.

   

Now I am supposed to pay it forward to 10 bloggers whom I feel are deserving.  There are so many great bloggers out there and I would love nothing more than for you all to get this award.  To accept this award please grab the picture and state 7 things about yourself.  Please accept this award and let me know so I can read 7 things about you!

People who have accepted this award:





signature

5 comments:

Pearl Maple said...

Happy Thanksgiving and let that count down begin.

Like you I listen to Christmas music all year long. I have it on my shuffle list because there is nothing that sorts a bad day out like a bit of jingle bells, always puts a positive spin on any regular day.

Denise Marie said...

Awesome!! I'm in!!

Alexandra MacVean said...

Well, I LOVE Christmas, too, so how much more in finding your lovely blog!! :) Weee! I found you via your #12 matchbox I just received. Thank you so much. I can't wait to get to open it. hee :)

Dorothy said...

Mandie,

I posted the seven things about myself that you asked for and thank-you so much for even thinking about my blog! You're such a wonderful person. Hope you and your family had a nice Thanksgiving!

Dorothy

♥ Lila ♥ said...

Thank you so much Mandie for including me in this, it is so thoughtful of you. I would like including you again.
Posted seven things about myself.
A big hug. Thanks again,
With love.
Lila