Thursday, October 1, 2009

Spiced Tea Mix for Christmas



Here is another idea for a Christmas present, Spiced Tea, yum!! This was another idea passed down from my sister-in-law and it is sooo good. She is sooo crafty! Here is the recipe:

1 Cup instant tea
2 Cups Tang drink mix
3 Cups sugar
1 tsp. ground clove
3 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 large package lemonade mix

Mix it all together and store in a tightly sealed container. The smell while mixing is wonderful. Be careful though, the dust does make you cough when inhaling... I found that out, lol. I put the mixture in canning jars and jazzed up the label. Of course my first one goes to MOM! I tried to make the card look aged by rubbing brown ink around the edges and wrote the directions on the back. I just wrote to add 2 tablespoons to hot water in a Christmas mug and enjoy! I love the way the instant tea is mixed in a gives a marble effect!

I already got into the large jar and added a little more then 2 tablespoons, but don't tell, hehe.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

No comments: